13 January 2011

white light

[WEDNESDAY 12 JANUARY 2011]
It is 10.56am, I have just spent some time preparing images for my presentation at the 'Work/Work' exhibition meeting tonight.  I also produced a plan of how the post-it notes could be displayed in blocks of 150 (10 across x 15 down).


I didn't actually make it out to the studio until after lunch, giving myself about 2 hours to get any painting done.  But the post-it note developments had to be done, it may not be painting, but it is another facet of my creative output.

I worked on the date plaque, building up another layer of the the subtle white glow.  Afterwards I used the left over white paint to improve the cold glow of the white "path of least resistance".


Soon enough it was 4pm: time to clean up and change into my civvies and catch a train to London...

No comments:

Post a Comment