23 February 2011

No painting today

[WEDNESDAY 23 FEBRUARY 2011]
No painting today.  Instead I have spent the day in preparation for putting up all those post-it notes next week.  This essentially consisted of time-trials marking out the points for each post-it on the wall in the spare room.  Actually I only timed the first one - half an hour - and then I didn't bother counting how many points I'd marked out.  Durrrrr!

I marked out the points with little squares of adhesive note, just like I will do on the day.



At least I've had a bit of practice now and know exactly how I am going to do it.  Still a bit apprehensive though.

I also had to work out what to do with the rogue 127mm post-its, in terms of spacing them between the others.



I can't believe I have been doing this all day.  Though the ache in my wrists is a fair reminder.

I wish I had had time to paint today, but I was far too pre-occupied.  There will be no painting next week either, so I should pay a quick visit to the studio before I leave so I can keep them in the back of my mind while I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment