16 June 2010

the colour of dairy milk wrappers

[WEDNESDAY 16 JUNE 2010]
Hmmm, not a great start. Woke up late, dragged myself outside. Came back in. And now I am procrastinating here on the internet. IT. MUST. STOP. NOW.

So I werked. 2 hours, deep purple paint the colour of dairy milk wrappers, a phosphorescent drip running down the canvas.

Then lunch. Longer than I should have taken. GOT. TO. GET. OUT. But this crap on telly is too compelling. Another cup of tea...

Back in the loft, what to werk on now? 'Love is Amour...': werk on it now whilst it's still slightly wet, pink highlights around the deep red glow. And then the blue highlights, blending out to magenta, fading out to black.

How come I always get on a roll in the afternoon? Just got some time to highlight the blue drip. And then time runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment