11 May 2011

Trust the artist. He knows...

[WEDNESDAY 11 MAY 2011]
My first task was the final part of stage 2 on 'Ne Travaillez Jamais'.  Perhaps the casual eye cannot see the subtle difference since the last photo...  You must trust the artist.  He knows...


Happy with my progress, I skipped down to the workshop to finish those record boxes.  They look quite nice a sturdy, but I know that the only thing holding them together is glue + nails + hope.


I had time just before lunch to work on that troublesome little patch of the original 'rock face'.  Much better.


Apres lunch, and not much time as I have to leave here by 4pm.  I take on 'Home Sweet Home', a canvas that has been werked on, on and off, since April 2009.  Recently I changed the font style, and wiped out a good few months' werk.  Today I concentrated on the area where green and orange neon meet around the heart (not pictured), I also added some sporadic orange glow around the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment