5 May 2011

The Imposter

[THURSDAY 05 MAY 2011]
The Thursday Painter returns again. Some say he is an imposter, a doppelgänger, an evil twin: Hell bent on undoing all the good work of his flip-side. He brings out the worst: the procrastination, the doubts, the lack of confidence...

Hang on a minute, those are all negative traits displayed here nearly every Wednesday.

It is 10.51am. I have still not started painting. I'm sitting here tip-tapping away on the computer, spouting nonsense that no-one will read.

So I went outside, but instead of heading to the studio I went down to the workshop and bashed together some bits of wood, which I hope will one day resemble a pair of record boxes to store part of my seven-inch collection.


Eventually I found myself in the garret, where I took on the second part of stage 2 on the words 'Ne Travaillez'. There was not time to werk on 'Jamais'.

No comments:

Post a Comment