5 October 2011

pensioner chic

[WEDNESDAY 05 OCTOBER 2011]
...And the Wednesday Painter hobbled into view, aided by a vintage NHS-issue walking-stick...



I came a cropper the other day and severely buggered up my ankle.  It's looking a bit swollen and is all black and blue, but I can just about walk on it now, so it can't be broken, can it?

The worst thing is trying to get up the ladder into the studio, I've only done it once so far today.  Looks like I may be stuck up there for some time when I go back.  For now I am in the house, projecting and marking out new designs on canvas.

I'm now off to the studio for the afternoon shift...

Cooped up in the loft, the tension builds up, and I nearly go stir crazy.  I realise I need a break from painting about every hour just to let me eyes adjust and the rest of me relax.  It is intense werk this neon painting, but the blue morse-code is really beginning to glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment