1 September 2011

radio head

[THURSDAY 01 SEPTEMBER 2011]
The time is 11.35am, I have been doing all manner of crap computer admin stuff this morning.  I am going to paint now, as lord knows I've done precious little of that this summer.  Here I go then...

Werking on 'Home Sweet Home', I took a break to make a brief appearance talking to Mark Radcliffe on 6music for 'The Chain' feature*.  Managed to get a website plug in.  Just logged on to find a spike of about 1,800 page views at just after 2pm.  I should go on the radio more often!

Back to the painting now though...


It just wasn't happening, so I did some constructive prep-werk: A big, new, blank canvas awaits the return of the Wednesday Painter.






* Which I, er, sort of borrowed a bit for the L'Amour Electronique blog

No comments:

Post a Comment