13 April 2011

What I am here for.

[WEDNESDAY 13 APRIL 2011]
I was away in Berlin last week - hence, no postings.  I return to find myself spoilt for choice, every canvas has had time to dry and is ready for werk.  I began with 'Home Sweet Home': adding some lush, deep reds to fade out to the blackness.


After a leisurely lunch I'm finding it hard to motivate myself.  But I must get out there and paint.  I must. I must. I must. It is what I am here for, after all.

It was a slowwwwww afternoon.  Touched up that new break in the rock-face on the pink "path of least resistance"


Messed up the blue morse code again, so I moved onto the continuing struggle with the red neon experimentation of 'No/Yes'.  Still not managed to make it work.

Finally: I painted in the letters of 'Ne Travaillez Jamais' with white acrylic paint, just for something to do.

And now it is almost 8pm.  8pm equals home time.

No comments:

Post a Comment