14 March 2012

still plugging away

[WEDNESDAY 14 MARCH 2012]
Curse you internet! I came here to run a couple of cyber-errands and four hours later, I am still here.

I shall partake of some lunch and drag my skinny ass outside to do some painting, like what I am supposed to be doing on a Wednesday.

So, I report back: about 3 hours of painting undertaken. Still plugging away at 'Home Sweet Home'. Still struggling with that green neon. I make the green glow grow and blend it all in with fluid brush strokes.  I stand back and still it is not working to my satisfaction.  Even in the daylight it doesn't quite sing to me.


Next week I will probably go back and werk over what I have done today, knocking it back and letting the darkness take over again, battling to achieve equilibrium.  Always battling.

No comments:

Post a Comment